Published on March 5, 2021
The window dresser – Marketing and visual presentation, under the supervision of the management team, produces the most attractive clothing displays possible to feature available merchandise and maximize sales.
- Assemble and remove displays based on seasonal changes, merchandise receipts, inventory volume and new marketing trends;
- Create balanced, coordinated displays;
- Participate in creating the showcase and styling the mannequins in the store;
- Develop strategies to make departments attractive to customers and maximize sales potential;
- Frequently move merchandise and displays to always give the store a fresh look;
- Provide exemplary customer service;
- During promotional events, organize the way merchandise is displayed in departments to highlight featured products;
- Manage the inventory of promotional materials to be included in the displays;
- Keep the work area neat and tidy;
- Keep up with new marketing trends by reading trade magazines for example;
- Any other related tasks.
- Secondary school vocational diploma in marketing or visual presentation, an asset
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar job
- Experience in the clothing sector
- Experience in retail sales and big box stores
- Creativity, autonomy and thoroughness
- Excellent time and priority management
- Flexibility and adaptability
To apply, click here.