Published on March 5, 2021
The sales consultant greets and advises customers while they visit the store to maximize sales.
- Meet all customers and ask them what they need, offer assistance and direct them to the merchandise they are looking for;
- Greet and thank all customers when they enter and leave the department;
- Suggest complementary products to maximize sales;
- Help keep the department neat and tidy so that it reflects the image of the company and the customers find it attractive;
- Keep informed of store policies and procedures to deal with all possible types of interaction in accordance with company standards;
- Replace missing merchandise in the department so that products are available at all times;
- A few months of experience in a similar job
- Experience in retail sales
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- People skills and dynamism
To apply, click here.