Published on March 5, 2021
The procurement clerk ensures that the right amount of merchandise is always in stock and available on the sales floor to offer our customers a wide variety of products.
- Check merchandise on a daily basis to identify surpluses or shortages;
- Ensure merchandise is readily available on the sales floor when it is ready to be sold;
- Replace stock as required and/or inform the buyer of decreased inventory levels or stock shortages;
- Perform meticulous, accurate merchandise counts as required;
- Inform the management team or the buyer of all relevant situations related to merchandise procurement;
- When necessary, work in conjunction with the window dressers to place merchandise on the sales floor;
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly
- Have a good sense of organization
- Know how to manage time and priorities
To apply, click here.