Back Store Clerk
Published on March 5, 2021
The back store clerk is responsible for receiving, distributing and processing merchandise at the back of the store.
- Receive merchandise delivered at the back of the store;
- Check the condition, date and quantity of incoming merchandise to see whether it matches the carrier’s documents;
- Check receipt slips to confirm that merchandise quantities, prices, sizes and colours agree with the information on the purchase order;
- Inform the back store manager of discrepancies between receipt slips and purchase orders;
- Label the merchandise based on the information on the purchase order, in accordance with company labelling standards;
- Perform data entry;
- Send incoming merchandise to shelves or location at the back of the store to make it available to window dressers;
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly
- Ability to manage time and priorities
To apply, click here.