This is it – we got the green light again! It is with great pleasure that you will be able to visit your favourite stores in the shopping centre again starting Monday, May 17. We welcome this good news and look forward to seeing you again, while always following the rules.
- Besides our basic prevention measures that you already know – for a refresher, click here – please see below for more information about the complete reopening of our shopping centre.
- The shopping centre will be open according to our regular schedule. See the schedule here.
- Some of our retailers may have different opening hours. Contact them before your visit or see their dedicated store page.
- Our restaurants are still offering takeout and delivery orders. Seating remains unavailable at this time, but we promise you that your food will be just as good at home or the office! Discover our tasty options here.
- Some stores offer free curbside pickup to make your shopping experience easier. For more details, click here.
- Since social gatherings and loitering remains prohibited, security guards will enforce the safety measures to ensure everyone feels safe while shopping.
- We will continue to limit the number of shoppers in the centre and at our retailers to meet government-mandated ratios and to ensure your safety.
We're looking forward to seeing you again on your daily shopping. We would like to thank you once again for your precious collaboration and for your support of our retailers. See you soon!