This is it – we’ve received the green light! We are delighted to confirm that you’ll be able to come visit your favourite stores in our shopping centre starting on Monday, February 8. We wholeheartedly welcome this great news and we’re looking forward to seeing you again – while respecting the rules.
Other than the usual prevention measures that you already know – you can check them out here– here is everything else you need to know about the complete reopening of our shopping centre.
- In order to allow everyone to return home in time, the shopping centre will be open according to the permitted schedule. Please see our schedule here.
- Some of our retailers may have different opening hours. Please contact them before your visit or consult their store page.
- Seating in our food court are again accessible according to the measures in place. Our restaurants are still offering take-out or delivery orders. Discover your delicious options here.
- Some of our retailers offer free curbside pickup to make your shopping easier. For more details, click here.
- As gatherings and loitering are prohibited, guards will be on duty to ensure compliance with the rules, for everyone to feel safe shopping with us.
- We will continue to limit the number of customers in our shopping centre and at our retailers, in order to follow the ratios required by the government and to ensure your safety.
We are looking forward to seeing you again for your daily shopping. We would like to thank you once again for your precious collaboration and for supporting our retailers. See you soon!